ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank
Efficiently Filters Impurities
High-performance, all-in-one filtering solution
The unique ONE™ Cartridge Tank filter is the ideal solution for removing lead, cysts, harmful PFOA/PFOS chemicals, and other unwanted particulates from your water. Whether you need to replace a small residential filter or a larger commercial cartridge, this system utilizes a variety of large-capacity cartridges – which greatly extends replacement cycle times.
To learn more about the ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank, find a local dealer near you today!
How the ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank works
The ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank was specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities. This system can handle a variety of applications, as we offer a wide range of cartridge types.
Homeowners will also enjoy this no-fuss system, as it was designed with a user-friendly cartridge, making filter replacement a breeze. With the optional bottom drain that allows particles to flush from the system, you can also effectively extend the cartridge’s life!
Benefits of the ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank:
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- A wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Includes Cartridges that are easily accessible for service and replacement purposes – no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain that allows particles to flush from the system and extend the cartridge life
Exclusive design features:
As an added bonus, WaterCare® offers an exclusive cartridge design that makes changing them easier than ever. These changes include:
- A long distributor that adapts directly in/out of the head, meaning no more coupling
- “Legs” on the bottom filter cap, allowing for efficient drain down
- New bottom drain assembly that swivels and allows for easy connection and debris removal
- No more bottom adapter tee
The new ONE™ filter design is interchangeable with any existing ONE™ Cartridge product from WaterCare®. No add-on components or system modifications are required!
Dealers can login to access ‘Cartridge Replacement Instructions.
At WaterCare®, we have many different models and sizes available in this series. Please click the link to view all the dimensions, capacities, and specifications available for this unit. Your local dealer can help you determine which product is the right fit for your water and home.
Click below to view the supporting material for this product.
Crystal-Right™ – Standard
Media capable of filtering iron, reducing hardness, and raising pH levels.